• A sponge (opt for a natural sponge if you can)
• A glass container (not plastic!)
• Nail polish remover, or acetone if you need something stronger
• An X-ACTO or utility knife
Let’s get started!
1. First, you want to cut the sponge to fit.It should be slightly bigger than the container so that it fits snugly.
2. Next, you’re going to make the hole for your nail.
Using the utility knife, carefully cut an X into the sponge all the way through. You should be able to stick your finger through it.
3. Put the sponge into the container.
We’re almost there! It should be snug.
4. Add the nail polish remover.
Let it soak into the sponge. Add more if you need — just make sure the whole sponge is wet.
And last put your nail into the mixture to remove polish.Try yourself for perfection!